Answers to quiz.
MEN'S HEALTH QUIZ
1. False: 30 minutes of exercise is recommended daily.
2. True: Certain chemicals present can impact sperm health and the propensity for conception.
3. True: In 2005, statistics indicated that men accounted for 93 percent of workplace fatalities.
4. False: Adults should acquire routine vaccinations for tetanus and influenza at the least.
6. True: Although it is widely believed that prostate cancer causes the most fatalities.
7. False: Heart disease is the biggest concern for men and women. Lowering cholesterol, exercising and getting routine health checkups can help prevent heart attacks and heart disease.
Quiz provided by Metro Newspaper Service.