What is Thinkfinity.org? Thinkfinity.org is the cornerstone of Verizon Foundation's literacy, education and technology initiatives. The goal is to improve student achievement in traditional classroom settings and beyond by providing high-quality content and extensive professional development training.
Whether you are an educator, student, parent, or work in an afterschool program, the Verizon Foundation had you in mind when they designed this website. You'll find a wealth of free top-quality, exciting and engaging educational resources that support the skills we all need for success in the 21st century.
Educators will find...
• engaging, standards-based lessons on every topic
• information specific to grade levels and learning styles
• new teaching strategies to use inside and outside the classroom
Students will find...
• fascinating facts about everything from art to zoology
• interactive games and tools
• the materials you want right at your fingertips
Parents will find...
• resources to strengthen problem-solving, creativity and critical thinking skills
• homework help
• interactive games and activities that make learning fun
Afterschool volunteers and managers will find...
• free resources for all types of learners
• effective program strategies and assessment tools
• opportunities for professional development
In other words, if you're ready to make learning more exciting, and effective you've come to the right place.
Jump right in and look around. You'll be amazed at the choices open to you.