Best advice and top tips on taking college entrance tests
- Get several nights of restful sleep before the test. Eat a good breakfast on the morning of the test.
- Have everything you need, including your calculator and directions to the testing site, laid out the night before.
- Leave plenty of time for travel to the testing site.
- Relax. High anxiety won't help you test well.
- Expect the unexpected. Students have been known to get physically ill at these tests.
- Don't let clueless proctors and cheating students distract you. Stay focused on your work.